PsychoPoptartPsychoPoptart

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

This was a good random animation. Please, ignore everyone who thinks this is a copy of ASDF. You style of drawing is completely different and so is the humor. ASDF wasn't the first to do a flash of random animations. If anything, one could say that the ASDF movies were copying Robot chicken, but I'm not here to rant, I'm here to review your flash. Good creativity, good style, great voices. Keep up the good work.

Circle & Square Circle & Square

I enjoyed this. Bravo.

Sir, I look forward to more submissions from you. This flash uses and excellent mix of music, to give a mood to the flash, with sounds that are internet memes, which adds humor to the flash. You animating skill are superb, as the frames glide together seamlessly. Please, make more like this flash.

SuperMante responds:

Thanks a lot !
Yeah I plan to continue doing this kind of flashes with really random humor and crappy animation when I want to have fun :)

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

I've got to hand it to you Krinkels...

This has been the best installment of the Madness series to date. You've improved greatly in your animating to the point where the punches and bullets move seamlessly. Everything seems to have come together in this one. The music, of course, is just as great as ever. I can say for everyone that we look forward to the next Madness Combat.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I own the full game already, and have had it since the day it came out, and can tell everyone here that this game does exactly as it says. It's a perfect mash-up of the original Zelda games with a fresh, twisted art style. It is, however, a bit harder for a few. It at first might turn a few away with the harsh death penalty, but once you get over the curve you will become addicted quickly. After 6 full play-throughs, it's refreshing to see a new room I haven't seen before. The rooms are randomized on each floor, on each playthrough. The bosses are even randomized, save for the few final bosses. For a demo, this is great.

Medieval Sniper Medieval Sniper

Good game, but..

No one ever seemed to notice other people dying around them. Other than that, good game.

Name that NG Character Name that NG Character

Great test of your knowledge!

This was an amazing game to test your knowledge of the Portal, and it gets a 10 for that! The only problem I have is that it has the orange knight from Castle Crashers named the "yellow knight". This isn't a big deal though because orange knight works as an answer!

Primordial Sludge Primordial Sludge

Great, as always, keep it up man!

Dead At War Dead At War

Eargasm, Thanks.

Why can't everyone be as good as you? Seriously...