PsychoPoptartPsychoPoptart

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Amazing. Simply amazing.

I own the full game already, and have had it since the day it came out, and can tell everyone here that this game does exactly as it says. It's a perfect mash-up of the original Zelda games with a fresh, twisted art style. It is, however, a bit harder for a few. It at first might turn a few away with the harsh death penalty, but once you get over the curve you will become addicted quickly. After 6 full play-throughs, it's refreshing to see a new room I haven't seen before. The rooms are randomized on each floor, on each playthrough. The bosses are even randomized, save for the few final bosses. For a demo, this is great.

Medieval Sniper Medieval Sniper

Good game, but..

No one ever seemed to notice other people dying around them. Other than that, good game.

Name that NG Character Name that NG Character

Great test of your knowledge!

This was an amazing game to test your knowledge of the Portal, and it gets a 10 for that! The only problem I have is that it has the orange knight from Castle Crashers named the "yellow knight". This isn't a big deal though because orange knight works as an answer!

Donkey Kong Arcade Return Donkey Kong Arcade Return

Good, Just like the classic.

I get a sense of acomplishment since you improved this classic with medals, but there is one bug I found. If you jump to grab the hammer near the top, you get it but fall straight back down to the bottom floor :x It might just be me though!