PsychoPoptartPsychoPoptart

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Something Else - Ep 1 Something Else - Ep 1

This was a good random animation. Please, ignore everyone who thinks this is a copy of ASDF. You style of drawing is completely different and so is the humor. ASDF wasn't the first to do a flash of random animations. If anything, one could say that the ASDF movies were copying Robot chicken, but I'm not here to rant, I'm here to review your flash. Good creativity, good style, great voices. Keep up the good work.

Circle & Square Circle & Square

I enjoyed this. Bravo.

Sir, I look forward to more submissions from you. This flash uses and excellent mix of music, to give a mood to the flash, with sounds that are internet memes, which adds humor to the flash. You animating skill are superb, as the frames glide together seamlessly. Please, make more like this flash.

SuperMante responds:

Thanks a lot !
Yeah I plan to continue doing this kind of flashes with really random humor and crappy animation when I want to have fun :)

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

I've got to hand it to you Krinkels...

This has been the best installment of the Madness series to date. You've improved greatly in your animating to the point where the punches and bullets move seamlessly. Everything seems to have come together in this one. The music, of course, is just as great as ever. I can say for everyone that we look forward to the next Madness Combat.

The 5 Second Collab The 5 Second Collab

Meh. Work on it.

This collab would have been decent if all of the artists were decent themselves. Sadly, they were not. Im giving this a four because of the few artists who were actually good.